Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rollin' With the Homies

Today I realized how much I need it to be summertime. I don't know if I can take three more weeks of school plus finals. There are four things that take up the majority of my time: work, school, friends and sleep. On a good week I can successfully manage three out of the four but my downfall is that I have to go to work because i don't want to get fired, I can't say no to my friends and I'll be damned if I don't get a full night's sleep or at least a cozy nap. What does that leave? Oh yeah, school.

Now, I have always loved school. I am Rory Gilmore when it comes to loving school but when the spring semester rolls around and the weather starts becoming wonderful, all I want to do is NOT be in class and NOT doing homework. I am burned out. The Mexico City trip burned me out! I have so many projects to still complete that I really do want to do but I just can't find the motivation to do them.

For example, I have really cool projects for both my photo and my design classes but again, no time and no motivation. I have an excellent opportunity to make another kick ass piece for my portfolio but I'm screwing it up as we speak because I, of course, find it more amusing to write a blog post at 1a.m. the morning it is due.

There are other things wrong with me too but I will save the all juicy details for when I'm super drunk and accidentally tell the world I'm......

haha, you'll just have to wait.

5 comments:

A.Venegas said...

lol. But it's not summer, it's still raining! Oh, and FYI, your Coroflot.com account is messed up and not showing your artwork on the front page, in case you were concerned.

A.Venegas said...

P.S. What's your new URL?

Megan Hamilton said...

I heart the rain especially int he summer! Thanks for letting me know about coroflot. It should be fixed now.

Quattro Chris said...

"There are other things wrong with me too but I will save the all juicy details for when I'm super drunk and accidentally tell the world I'm....." In love with comatose chris' blog. Booya! Good seeing you today, even if it was only for 15 minutes.

Miss Arsenic said...

I think we need an officially count down to summer!